Friday 28 February 2014

Smile

Tattoo Design: Smile
Location: Finger
Date: February 26th
Artist: Randy Larsen

I fell in love with the beauty of photography when I was in grade 9.  That Christmas I had received a Nikon Coolpix L110 which I thought was just the coolest thing. You couldn't get me to not take pictures of everything. I loved how amazing and clear everything looked through the lens.

When I went to get my G1 I pretty much failed my vision test and realized quickly that I needed glasses. It all made sense after that. I guess the whole time the reason I was so amazed by how beautiful everything was through my camera is because it wasn't clear to me without it.

I ended up getting glasses but that never stopped my desire for photography. I currently have a Nikon D3100 and its incredible. My favourite thing to take pictures of are my sister and macrophotography images of plants and animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment