Friday 28 February 2014

Father Figures

Tattoo: 3 Stars
Location: Behind Ear
Date: February 26th
Artist: Randy Larsen, Lucky Souls Tattoo

I have 3 very different father figures in my life. So to represent them individually would be a difficult task. Instead I decided to get 3 stars, very simple but represent different times of my life and the father figure that was there for me during them.

Although I never really knew my father growing up, talking to him now i see just how much i am like him. He is very business minded and very calm and relaxed. I don't remember him in my childhood, but hes still my father and its nice to see where you got those genetics that you clearly didn't get from your mother.

My daddy is actually my sisters dad, but hes still my daddy. Your dad is the one who raised you, the one that helped you learn to ride your bike and helped you learn your ABC's. Although we had our tough times during my 'pre-teen' rebellious years, I've grown up a lot and come to appreciate the things he does for me, especially when I think about how he did all that even though it was never really his job to raise me.

Lastly is my Step-dad, who has been around for my high school years. I just want to thank him for understanding the tough times as a teenager, and helping me with math otherwise I probably would of failed. We have had our fights but being in a house with my mom and sister, its nice to have someone else who is calm.


No comments:

Post a Comment