Friday 28 February 2014

My Story, My Passion

I have always been in love with tattoos. I see tattoos as stories, memories and reminders of who you were, who you are, and who you want to be. I know some people get tattoo's because they look cool or they were drunk and went and got one done just for the hell of it, but I think even those apparent meaningless tattoos eventually get a story of their own, even if its a " this one time I was so drunk..." story.
I have basically had my entire body planned out since I was 14. Which tattoos I want where, and what exactly they mean to me. Most people think its ridiculous that I can come up with a new idea everyday, when they can't even think of one little thing they would actually want permanently on their skin. I think I can come up with ideas so easily because I know who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment