Friday 28 February 2014

Roman Numerals

Tattoo Design: Roman Numerals II-VI
Location: Hand
Date: February 26th
Artist: Randy Larsen

I wanted to get a tattoo for my sister and eventually get one for my mom, but I figured that I could just get something that represents both of them. Seeing as they share the same birthday it seemed like a good idea to get their birthday in roman numerals.

Our relationships are weird, and we tend to not see eye to eye. My mom and sister are pretty much the same person. They have strong opinions and i feel like they take things to seriously, and then there is me and I just kind of go with whatever and am very calm in situations.

No matter what I love my mom and sister and now when I look down at my hand I think of them and how great it is to have them there for me even though we don't always get along.

No comments:

Post a Comment