Friday 28 February 2014

Crazy Cat Lady

Tattoo: Paw Print
Location: Side
Date: February 26th 2014
Artist: Randy Larsen, Lucky Souls Tattoo

I have pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm going to be a crazy cat lady one day. I love cats so much, they do such dumb things but are so cute at the same time. I especially love my little princess Lucy.

I remember the first day I saw her, when we went camping in the backyard of my step grandparents house. They were telling us about how there was a litter of kitten that they would always feed but eventually there was only one that kept coming back. Sure enough this little kitten comes jumping through the grass towards the deck to play. She was so tiny and cute and energetic. I remember her laying completely across a pot of flowers and crushing the plants in the middle.

After plenty of convincing, picture sending and begging to bring this kitten home my mom and Joe finally said yes. I was so excited, and had already falling in love with this kitten. Later that night my dad said that the cat wasn't allowed to sleep in the tent because it would wake up and pee and he didn't want to clean it after. Lucky for Lucy, I was terrified to let her stay outside in the forest, with my luck she would get attacked by a raccoon or something. So I snuck her into the tent and she curled up beside me and fell asleep on my sweater. I stayed up all night to make sure she wouldn't wake up and go to the bathroom... she slept straight through. Clearly she hadn't had a solid nights sleep in a long time. I don't know about you, but I think that's love.

No comments:

Post a Comment